Sunday, November 05, 2006

impulsive urge



Sometimes I would have this funny sudden urge to do something. Something I may not be good at. Many a times, I procastinate and let the urge subside. My latest impulsive urge was to pick up water colouring. The last time I did it was in high school, and it's for the compulsory art class assignment purpose.

So I was having this sudden urge when I was shopping at Popular bookstore with my brother. With a bit of encouragement from my bro, I bought the kits. A pretty and pricey sketch book, a set of water colour paint, some brushes, pencils, etc. I was ecstatic. It was 2 week s ago. To date, I haven't completed a single picture, just some practice on random objects, a winged-apple, a floating staircase, a window, and a balcony...and they weren't as nice as I thought they would turn out... :(

me and my silly impulse.....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:22 PM

    I will be happy to take over your painting kits, haha. They will live better with me.

    ReplyDelete