Tuesday, December 05, 2006

imagination

Imaginative Manhattan City Skyline
from my bedroom window
--my latest daily dose of fantasy
I am imaginative. Heck, sometimes I even hallucinate.
I like to escape into my own make-believe fantasyville, where life and people were more interesting, eventful; where I can ride on the emotional roller coasters, again and again, before I have to come back down to the piece of land called earth.
And I'll still be the same self-controlled me when I'm back.
Down to earth.

2 comments:

  1. I went out just now, with my D40.
    I walked around fullerton area, tried to catch so night shoots.
    On the LCD screen, the photos looked ok, but when viewed on PC, all blur......
    it is hard to catch night shots, especially I purposely dun use any flash... haiz my hand shaked...... must use tripod...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, a tripod is necessary for night shot. longer exposire is always more desirable than flash for most night shot. if tripod is indeed not available, try to make use of any support you can find such as a post, a platform or anything you can lean on to steady your hand. you may also want to set higher iso and wider apperture.
    i din have tripod for this shot either but i supported my hand on the window frame and i took couple of shots in order to get the sharpest shot i could.

    ReplyDelete