Friday, May 18, 2007

i would walk five hundred miles (and five hundred more!)




top to bottom:
polished pebbles on the river bank at Franz Josef Glacier, South Island
green green grass in Taupo, North Island
autumn fallen leaves in Arrowtown, South Island
couldn't help falling in love
with every inch of land i'd set my feet on
and yes,
i would walk five hundred miles
and i would walk five hundred more
if that would bring me to the kiwiland again!
p.s. against mun onn's better advice, i still wore the canvas shoes instead, but lucky me it only got wet once throughout the trip when I brilliantly decided to stone-hop in a stream!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:04 AM

    well, it would appear that you have proven that my advice was wrong - but i am glad yr canvas shoes turned out fine for you!

    it probably dries faster too - so yeah, dun take advice from me anymore!!!

    anyways, after yr adventures, i'll be getting advice from you for me next trip... when i get enuf money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo..someone's offended!! :p well, dun get me wrong, it was indeed a good advice and i appreciated it but problem is i din have any leather boots or shoes and i wasn't prepared to spent more budget than i already had then. So for risch people like mun onn who can afford leather shoes/boots, ur choice is obvious! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:03 AM

    no, no, not offended!

    see, i'm smiling :-)

    ReplyDelete