Friday, June 15, 2007

journey to destination

road trips are meant to be taking your own sweet time, enjoying the journeys that bring you to the destinations

When I was little, I loved long distance travel in car, especially at night (because the weather was cooler and I loved gazing at the stary night sky). I would have this weird fantasy that we would never reach our destination and forever travelling in the car. I suppose I'm more of a pro-journey traveller. However when it comes to long distance flight, I'm definitely a pro-destinationer!

So which type of traveller are you?

3 comments:

  1. 怎么这个旅程停留在六月了~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. because i'm so occupied with my career for the time being, and as i type this reply, i'm still working on 3 proposals...
    boy..do i need to have better worklife balance

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the one mate I am also like that I really like to travel.

    scenic backdrops

    ReplyDelete