Monday, October 09, 2006

lost

to be found
Bizarre incidents of the Day:
Why do bizarre things always happen to me? This morning alone there were two of them!
1. Missing heels
I was about to leave for work only to find out my black heels were not on the shoe rack. I always leave my shoes on that rack by the corridor as the owner assured there has never been any shoe theft before. Beside the shoe cabinet inside the house was almost full, and reserved for more expensive ones. I'd also double-checked the cabinet in vain. My missing heels weren't exactly expensive, but they were pretty new and most importantly, they were my only black heels at the moment! Great! I was dressed in black today and I didn't have a matching shoes!!! I resorted to the dark brown pumps reluctantly. Why? Why me? That wasn't even a designer brand or extraordinary design, just a decent black heels I wear to work. :( And no chance any housemate would have worn it by mistake, size is one thing, but trust me, women can always tell which pair are theirs given 2 identical pair. Basic instinct. Urghh....no matter how I'm gonna try my luck again when I go home tonight. Worse comes worse, I'll have to look for another pair (or perhaps the same design).
2. Wrong bus
I boarded on the wrong bus :( I swear I saw 975 coming, but I don't know how it became 190. Must have been 190 bloody cutting in before 975 could pull in. Must be so because at a turn I saw 975 overtook my bus..:( Luckily 190's route was similar to 975 but terminated earlier at CCk interchange, so I had to alight and wait for the next 975 from the station across the interchange...so I was 10-15 minutes late.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:38 AM

    Whaooo! That last comment is a bit over my head. He lost me in the first line.

    I have these kinds of days all the time! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete